About John Pollard, III
- Founded Carolina Coast Inspections & Energy in 2005
- Graduated from Appalachian State in 2000 with a B.S. in Construction Management with a concentration on Sustainable Building Technologies
- North Carolina Licensed Home Inspector #2327
- North Carolina Licensed Unlimited General Contractor #69952
- US Inspection/CARTUS Relocation Inspector
- NAHB Green Building Verifier
- Home Energy Auditor
- HERS (Home Energy Rating System) Rater
- Level 1 Thermography Classes/Training (FLIR Training Course)
About Wilmington Inspection Group
Setting the Standard for Property Inspections in Southeastern NC Since 2005
- Residential Property Inspections
- Commercial Property Assessments
- New Construction Inspections
- Annual Maintenance Inspections
WHY CHOOSE WILMINGTON INSPECTION GROUP?
Their inspectors have more than 40 years of combined experience in residential and commercial construction in New Hanover and Brunswick Counties, particularly in Wilmington, NC. And although they know homes from the ground up, they also handle inspections for new construction, yearly maintenance and commercial properties.
All of their inspections are conducted in strictest compliance with the NC Licensed Home Inspectors Association’s Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice, so you can rest assured they’ll do the job right. They are licensed home inspectors and licensed general contractors who carry E and O insurance and general liability insurance.